Saturday, March 1, 2008

Being Lazy Today






Today I woke up with a cold (well I think it's a cold) so I've been sleeping on and off for most of the day but at least I got out of the house last night so I haven't been too bored today.The nice thing about being stuck at home is I still have the beautiful flowers my parents gave me for my birthday to look at. Today is the birthday of one of my friends who is also a costume designer. And since our birthdays are so close we decided to invite all of our friends in the department to meet us for dinner last night. It was a fun night even though our waiter was awful. I took some pictures but the lighting was so bad that none of them came out very well. Well this is a short post but I think I'm going to go take some more vitamins and get some more rest. Oh and Happy Birthday Mary-Ester!

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.