Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Brandee New Year!



So, Yesterday was my 30th birthday and I like to think of my birthday as my own personal new year. So being Brandee New Year, I thought I might start my own blog, and post little things about what I'm up to for whomever might be interested. Now I realize that there may not be anyone interested in the goings on in my life so that's why I chose to title this blog talking to myself, not to mention I have a tendency to carry on conversations with myself. It's true I'm a talker so if there's no one around I talk out loud to myself. I promise I'm not crazy it's just how I work things out. So yeah, yesterday was the big 3-0 and I'm excited about anouther decade of my life. It was one of the best birthdays I can remember I had a really nice day. I made myself a strawberry breakfast, went to classes. My parents came to town to take me to lunch. My mom brought a cake to share with my friends at the costume shop where I work and my boss and good friend Amanda also bought the cutest tinker bell cake so we had lots of cake. Then I turned in a project in my design studies class. In the evening, Nate took me to dinner at Formosa, my favorite Chinese reasturant. It was just a really nice day.

1 comment:

Desi said...

I love it! I love that you have entered the blogging world and your blog is so cute. I will be checking back often to see what's going on in your life.

Love ya,
Desi

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.