Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Break





So it's spring break and I'm very ready for a nice week off from school. I'm having a hard time being excited about driving to Idaho for spring break when last year I was flying to New York to have the most memorable spring break. I wish I could be going again this year. A good friend of mine is on the same trip this year and I know she will have fun and I'd love to go again but I suppose if you went every year it wouldn't be as special and I'm sure I will go back again sometime. And since I've been thinking about it I'm posting pictures from New York because I have great memories from last year and I have to show them off. And Wow! I can't believe how much my hair has grown since last year.

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.