Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hooray!


So I think that growing up in the 80's was the best. We had great TV shows,remember the Smurfs and Fraggle Rock?, and toys, Barbie and the Rockers was one of my favorites, and technology was starting to really get going, I remember playing games on our Apple IIE and our Atari. But we also spent allot of time outside making up games and riding bikes and I had a red wagon that I loved. Yesterday I had a happy moment while looking around on Amazon I saw that the 3rd season of the Muppet Show will be coming out on DVD in May. I own the first and second seasons not to mention all of the Muppet Movies because they are nostalgic for me I remember watching them with my sisters when I was little. So hooray for season 3!

1 comment:

Desi said...

I never really got into the Muppets myself. I do love the soundtrack to the first Muppet movie. How can you not love "The Rainbow Connection!" Oh, and we didn't have an Atari, it was a Balley, which was a much superior gaming system back in the day, but the Atari was the system that really took off for some reason.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.