Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day!




Well, today was my first day back at school after spring break. I wore green today for St Patrick's day as most of you did I'm sure. Growing up with two older sisters I learned that I had to wear pajamas with some green on them to avoid early morning pinching never mind what might happen if I was caught without green on for the rest of the day. Today in the shop Mary and Leslie and I were wearing the green so we took pictures just for fun. After school Amanda invited us over for a St Patrick's Day Party. She had roast beef for sandwiches and potatoes (sounds good and Irish doesn't it?) and the food was very yummy. Then we watched Darby O'Gill and the Little People. I remember watching that movie when I was little but I remember the Banshee being scarier. Well Happy St. Paddy's everyone.

1 comment:

Desi said...

Ari was upset that we didn't rent Darby O'Gill and the Little People yesterday, but I told her since it was a school night we wouldn't have time to watch it. Didn't make her any less disappointed though. Don't tell her you watched it or she'll be jealous.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.