Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ladies Afternoon Tea





Sometimes life is hectic, and crazy, and I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off. I'm sure we all feel that way most of the time right? Well a couple of my girl friends and I decided a few weeks ago that we needed to do something fun on a regular basis, to have girl talk and get away from the Theatre Department for a couple of hours. So my friend Jenn knows a coffee shop that she likes to go to because as she says "it feels like your out of town" I had been there before and I also like the atmosphere so Nic and Jenn and I have started going to Citrus and Sage one afternoon a week and sit and chat and just enjoy being out. I like this particular place because I don't really like caffeine even in soda it makes me feel funny and Citrus and Sage has really nice herbal teas my favorite is Ginger Twist. Tonight there was also a jazz band there and the music was nice but we did have to switch tables so we could hear each other speak. After tea we came back to my apartment because Nic asked me to help her reshape her eyebrows. I was a little nervous because I tweeze my own brows all the time and I'm comfortable doing that but I've never helped anyone else but I think we worked together to make them look nice. We hada good time and it's so nice to have a girls night out.

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.