Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Sense of Acomplishment




Well I'm pleased with myself because I just finished a big goal that I set for myself this week. While I would have liked to do something fun or go somewhere exciting (even my parents house, while normally not "exciting" would have been a heck of a lot more fun then hanging out at my apartment by myself) but instead of going and doing something fun or even being around people I have just finished my first rough draft of my first chapter of my Plan B Report which is kind of like a Thesis for my grad program. Now it's really rough and it will need a lot of work before it's even ready for my committee to review it(and then suggest a bunch of rewrites) but I set out to have the at least a very rough draft and I did it. Now I need to get out of my apartment and have some fun the only person I've had a face to face conversation with this week was a Borders employee and I'm bored out of my mind and a little lonely so this last week before school starts is for having fun. I have a short camping trip with friends planned for Tuesday-Wednesday and a friend's wedding in Salt Lake on Thursday but other than that what should I do? Any Suggestions?

1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Congrats on accomplishing a major goal on your "short" summer vacation. It always feels good when we can get something behind us that has been a concern to us. Good going.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.