Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Being Creative

I was a little bored yesterday so I decided to go to Micheal's and look around. For more than a year I have been looking for a late summer wreath for my door and haven't found anything that I like. I thought to myself hey I used to work in a flower shop I can figure out how to do this... so I bought a $4 grapevine wreath and some inexpensive silk flowers and I made one myself.

Here it is while I was working on it.



And this is the finnished product.




What do you think?

3 comments:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Your have alway been a very creative person and the wreath turned out absolutely beautiful. Great job.

Lindsay said...

It looks great! This little vacation is going by way too quickly.

Desi said...

I love it...you did a great job!

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.