Monday, July 26, 2010

One Month to Go!

I know, I know, I missed my usual Sunday post but I decided to wait for today since one month from today, I will be getting on a plane to come home. Now, this comes with stress out factors such as not having a place to live yet, but never the less I'm still very excited that the end of the summer is getting closer. I have had a mostly unexciting week mostly work, however, Chicago opened this week and I went to the show opening night and then to the party afterward. I did take a few pictures but the light was just dim enough that the photos didn't really turn out that well. At work I pulled a package for West Side Story in one day. That sounds pretty impressive, designing an entire show in one day, but it's not as difficult when if just pulling options for the show and there are no actors that have to be fit. If your interested in seeing what I did you can go to the MSMT costumes website and look up West Side Story. Well I guess that all my news for this week. One Month to Go! Yea!

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.