Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Week...Boring Blog

I've had a very busy week this week I've been dressing My Fair Lady and it is a big show with allot of changes and I've been getting a real work out running up and down stairs to keep up with my costume track. Running the show is fun and exhausting but it means I haven't been out getting pictures of things or have any fun stories to share and you may have noticed that I'm a big cheater and I posted last weeks post today. Well I don't have much more to report I did have a cold this week but I think running the show in 90 degree heat with lots of humidity actually acted like a sauna and sweated it out of me. But I'm happy and tired and I get a day off tomorrow so life is good. I love you all and I hope I can have a more exciting post for you next week.

1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Staying busy makes the time go by faster. Glad you got the opportunity to dress "My Fair Lady."

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.