Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Fair Lady

Well it's been another busy week in Maine for me. This was the last week of My Fair Lady which has been keeping me very busy. Also this last week marks the half way point in my time here in Maine which is exciting but I'm also very anxious to get home I just want to get rolling on all of the projects I have coming up, not to mention I miss everyone at home. Also I'm pretty sure that most of my readers belong to my family but just in case you aren't, I'm excited to say that my nephew was born yesterday! I'm very excited to meet him, however, I have to wait until Labor day to do so. I'd just like to say Welcome to the family little one!



These are some houses that are on Park Row by the mall I think they are absolutely gorgeous. They are all businesses now, one is a Museum,one is an Inn, and one is an antique store. Aren't they lovely old buildings?




The other evening I went to dinner with some friends from the show at The Great Impasta which is a fantastic Italian restaurant.


Apparently it's a tradition with the wardrobe crew to have "Wardrobe Wiggie Night" where we all try on wigs from the show. Is is just me or do I look like the lady from Pete's Dragon in the cockney wig?



These are some of the lovely people that I got to dress in My Fair Lady. I thought my mom would particularly appreciate the costumes.




This Bree she one of the ladies I dressed, She's a fantastic dancer and a lovely person I really enjoyed being her dresser.

This is Jean she is a local woman who was in the show she was just such a sweet lady and very classy, she was also alot of fun to dress. I didn't get pictures of the other people I dressed but they were all so good to work with.

Well I guess that just about sums up my week I get a couple of days off and then it's back to work at the Fort for me. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.