Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week 4????

Well it seems wrong that it's my fourth week in Maine but I guess at the end of the week it will have been a full month. i don't have many new things to share but I've had a good week. I'm a little short on time this week I have to go to the theatre to dress the Rent concert. so here goes.


On monday (our day off) my roomates and I decieded to fix dinner we set the table and sat down to eat together it was nice. I even put on some music for atmosphere.




This is my Roomate Maggie at the roommate dinner.




These are the banners I've been working on all week.





I found this cute frame at Target and I photoshoped a few of my favorite photos to put in is so I could have pictures of family and friends to look at on my wall.

Kind of boring pictures but well it's been a busy week so I haven't taken to many photos but I'm in a much better mood this week so I guess that will have to make up for the lack of photos. Have a nice week.

3 comments:

The Proud Grandparents said...

So happy for you that things are going better for you. Just three more days until Ty gets there to spend some time with you. Have a fun visit with your sister.

Lindsay said...

Hang in there Brandee! Those signs look really great, what are they made of?

BrandeeJ said...

Thanks Lindsay! The signs are seguins and ruched blus lame with glitter on it(I'm still coming home with glitter on my face)then they are backed with a quilted velour so they won't damage a car since they are made to hang on a car for a parade.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.