Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week Three, the blahs.

I don't have much to say this week but I'm trying to make it a habit to write a blog every Sunday to keep you all updated on what I'm doing. I hate to admit it but I've been horribly homesick this week, but I'm trying to stay positive and I'm even trying to make a game out of it so three work weeks down about 10 1/2 to go!

I thought you might like to see our apartment/dorm this is the living room and that little alcove is the kitchen.



This is the bathroom that you have to pass though to get to the bedroom.



This is the Bedroom my bunk is the one on top with the lavender and white printed sheets



This is my roommate Christina we were all sitting around one night and decided to paint our nails for the opening night the next night...it was kind of like going back to Jr High but it was fun. Oh and she is also wearing all of my big rings all at once that's why I snapped the picture she's showing them off not flashing gang signs.



This is the theatre where we produce the shows.



This is Christina and myself at opening night of "Always...Pasty Cline" it was a great show.



This is just a crazy truck that was in the parking lot at the Fort one day when I came back from lunch. I don't know what the story is about it but I thought it was cool.



I went to the Flea Market that is at the fort where I work, and I found this lovely amethyst vase and silhouette picture. I paid $14 for the vase and $4 for the picture, not bad prices don't you think? They add a nice homey touch to our very bland apartment.



This is me sitting in the hall to get on the Internet because the signal is weak and I can't get online in the living room I think I can in my room but I don't like getting up on my bed more then I have to because I'm afraid of heights.

Well, have a good week I'm going to keep my chin up and I'll be back next week with more to share.

1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Nice to see where you live and get acquainted with one of your roommates.

As you mentioned keeping the "chin up" - by doing so you will find good things/experiences along the way. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.