Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picturesque Maine

So I've had a fun and busy week and I took allot of pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed getting to take them.



Statue on the Bowdoin Campus


Carrie in front of the cool arch on campus this is just in front of the Theatre we were on our way to dress "Rent"



These next few pictures are from a visit to the beach this is maybe the second time that I've ever seen the Atlantic Ocean it was a very fun day but even though I put on sunscreen I still got a sunburn.




Our roommate "family" dinner on Monday night



A visit to Freeport and the outlets



The House where Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote "Uncle Tom's Cabin"



A Tour of the Harbor at Portland








The Captain and Me


Only in Maine can you get the buzzer for your dinner in the shape of a lobster




And a nice gellato to finish out the week. Not a bad way to end the week I'd say.

1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

The photos are great and looks like you are having such a fun time. What a wonderful opportunity to see and be in places that are not here in the west.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.