Friday, April 4, 2008

Projects I've been working on.














So most of you know that whenever anyone asks me how I am or what I'm up to I usually say something like,"I'm busy but good." or "I'm working on a project for class." I know that these are vague answers but it's all just part of being a Theatre Student. So I thought I would post some pictures of some things that I've been working on recently to sort of fill in the blanks about some of the projects that I'm often vague about. The drawings are for my Design Studies class it's a design for the play Othello by Shakespeare. I designed the costumes in the Italian Renaissance period. The Little blue and gold dress is for my patterning class we were given a drawing of a Georgian period dress and we have to draft a pattern for it then make the dress in half scale to show if we patterned it correctly. And Yes, that dress form is exactly half scale for a size 10 dress form, most people don't believe that, they think it's too small, if you think about it for a minute it will make sense. I think the dress turned out to be pretty cute. Well just a little update about what I'm up to at school.

1 comment:

Desi said...

Yet again I am thoroughly impressed with your creativity and talent.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.