Friday, April 11, 2008

Snow and King Lear






It's Friday, and let me tell you this one has been well earned! The last show of the season, King Lear, is open as of last night. Nate designed lights for Lear so he has been extra busy, so he and I went to dinner last night to celebrate the opening of the show. It was nice to be able to just enjoy each other's company rather than rushing through so we could both get back to work. The pictures above are just some different aspects of work that we do to get a show open. Then this morning I opened my door to head for class and what did I see? That's right... SNOW on April 11! (I had to stop on my way to class to take the picture of Old Main it looks kind of pretty in the snow dosen't it?) I don't mind snow, winter is my favorite season from November 15 through February 15 after that I start to get tired of the snow. I try to be stoic about it, I know that it's good for the water levels and I know that I live in Utah and it can snow whenever it wants to in Utah but really... isn't it supposed to be spring yet?

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.