Saturday, April 26, 2008

Breakfast

I will be the first person to say that sometimes I'm still like a little kid, I get excited about Christmas, there are certain cartoons I like to watch, and there's a reason why I'm a costume designer...I get to draw and color pretty pictures and I get to dress people it's like a grown up barbie doll. My whole childhood two things happened almost every Saturday, my parents would make a nice breakfast and then we did Saturday cleaning, and even though I'm an adult now I can't help but keep that pattern. So most Saturdays because I don't have to go to class and I can take a little more time I usually make something other than cereal for breakfast and then I usually clean up my apartment if I don't have major homework pressing. This morning was one of my favorites I made a Waffle with strawberries and whipped cream.

















I know it might be a dumb thing to post about but I can't help it I get excited about Strawberry waffles!

1 comment:

Desi said...

Ken loves cold cereal. I am not a huge fan. I like it sometimes, but I am not a happy camper if we have to have cold cereal on Saturday...and this post is why. We always had a nice breakfast on Saturday so that's what I want too. Looks yummy, although I'm not a huge fan of fruit on waffles or pancakes, I like it much better in crepes.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.