Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Party

One of the things I love the most about my new(ish) apartment is that with the extra room I now have I can finally invite people over and entertain friends. On Wednesday evening I had a Christmas/ end of semester party at my place. Since I was in High School I always thought it would be so sophisticated to have a formal Christmas party where everyone dressed up I mentioned that to my friend Annie and she totally got behind it. It was allot of fun and I'm hoping to have another party soon. Some of these pictures are blurry because the lighting was soft.






1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Your apartment looks very lovely the way you decorated for Christmas and love how you arranged your crystal trees on the charger - it looks great. From the friends that attend the party it looks like everyone had a nice time.

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.