Sunday, May 30, 2010

Maine first impressions

Well it's been an interesting first week in Maine and I have to say that despite the slight drama in actually getting here (flight delays missed connections etc.) it been a good week. So far I really like the little town where I'm working, it's interesting and beautiful. I got off work a little early yesterday so I did a little walking and exploring and I took a couple of pictures. More photos will follow I'm sure but I'm happy, enjoying myself and working hard.

The entrance of Fort Andross the building where I work



Fort Andross (originally a mill I think)



A view of Maine Street

3 comments:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Great photos. Looks like a very nice place. Will be interested to see more photos as time permits.

Happy summer.

Desi said...

What a fun adventure...have fun and keep in touch...Love you!

Lindsay said...

It looks like a beautiful place! I'm looking forward to more pictures and a full report when school starts up again. Have fun!!!

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.