Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!



Today is October 1st and that means fall is really here now. We have had unseasonalbly warm weahter and then yesterday it snowed go figure, but I am really excited that it's October because this is the start of my favorite time of year from October to Christmas. I love to dress warm and cook "fall food" like stew and soups, and I like to go for walks and just look at the fall colors. It might be my mothers influence on me over the years but I just love Autum.




1 comment:

The Proud Grandparents said...

Yah think it could have been your Mother's influence? Then I accept because fall is so beautiful and the pictures you posted are particularly great. Thanks for sharing. (The stew was very tasty - Thanks)

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.