Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Goals



I normally don't like to talk about specific goals because then if I don't meet my goals I can pretend that I didn't really have them in the first place. Most of you probably know by now that my boyfriend and I have broken up. I'm doing OK but of course it's been a little hard. However I've decided that since there has been a major change to my daily routine maybe it's a good time to make some other changes as well, so I'm going more public with my goals than I usually do. My big goal is to get healthy so I've decided to swim three mornings a week for the rest of the summer and I'm trying to make a healthy eating plan but that's a little harder for me so if anyone had any good advice or articles they have found helpful please let me know also I'm hoping to get some support and encouragement by sharing this info so if anyone has any suggestions for that or can think of a good reward system pass that info along as well. Wish me luck! oh and I just put the goals poster on because I thought it was funny I hope it doesn't offend anyone.

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.