Thursday, February 12, 2009

Homemade Pay it Forward!

My sister is doing this cool thing on her blog and I'm going to try it too. What happens is if you are one of the first three people to comment on this post I will make something handmade and send it too you sometime this year and it will be a surprise! How fun is this but to play you have to post a similar blog and do 3 handmade gifts for someone else. Now...this doesn't have to be something big and certainly not expensive but just handmade and then once you've posted on your blog come back and let me know that your doing it too!

2 comments:

Desi said...

You didn't comment on my blog so you can get something handmade from me :)

Unless you don't want something handmade from me :(

Lindsay said...

I blog hopped and saw pictures of your beautiful nieces! They are so precious! (Whoa! I just used the word "precious," what is happening to me???)

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.