Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dinner with my Best Girl Friend

Tonight I was cleaning and packing since I'm headed out of town for a few weeks when I got a surprise call from my best friend MerAnda. She and her family were nearby today for a family reunion and they wanted to have dinner with me because she's heard me talk about Tiny Spicy Chicken at my favorite Chinese restaurant and they wanted me to take them there. So I met MerAnda and her family at the restaurant and we had dinner I was relieved that they liked my favorite dish since they ordered it solely on my recommendation. It was so nice so see people from home especially since MerAnda's family is almost like a second family for me.



Don't the girls look so cute in there matching purple shirts?



It was so good to see my best friend.

No comments:

A brief glimpse into the life of a slightly scattered girl.